Your shopping cart is empty!
Eco-Lawn is a blend of five certified fine fescue grasses that work together to form a slow growing, drought tolerant turf.
So you don't have to put so much time, effort and money into your lawn!
Developed in the 1990's by Wildflower Farm Eco-Lawn grows in full sun, part shade and even deep shade! Highly drought tolerant, once established,
Eco-Lawn has a beautiful deep green grass colour. Eco-Lawn requires less fertilizing and can be mown
like a regular lawn or left un-mown for a free-flowing carpet effect.
The small image is the U.S. bag - click it to enlarge.
Size: 5 lb. (2.26 KG)
Coverage: 1,000 square feet (92.9 m2)
* Naturally adapted to a broad range of soils and climates
* Fast germination and early spring green-up
* Highly drought tolerant, reduces irrigation 50-100%
* Slow growing - reducing mowing by at least 50%
* Grows well in full sun, part shade and even deep shade
* High levels of endophyte for increased insect resistance
* Little to no fertilizers required
* Develops deep roots to source water and nutrients naturally
* Attractive erosion control on steep, unmowable slopes
* Rich dark green colour
* Salt tolerant
* Ideal low maintenance turf