Your shopping cart is empty!
Taming Wildflowers - From Seed to Vase - A Celebration, Guide and Users' Manual is a 208 page full colour hard-cover book printed in Canada, is the culmination of a 25-year love affair with wildflowers and native grasses.
* Miriam’s top 60 wildflowers and native grasses and photos of their seedlings
* How to grow wildflowers and grasses from seed using cold, moist stratification
* The remarkable relationship between native flowers and pollinators
* How to incorporate wildflowers into all aspects of gardening
* Using wildflowers as cut flowers for seasonal arrangements and even for weddings